Sweet Harmony – Music & Art
Meet-the-Artists Reception: Friday, September 20, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
This show welcomes artists to interpret their favourite music in a visual art medium of their choice. There will also be musicians providing live music at various times throughout the exhibition.
Live Music Schedule:
- Friday, September 20, 7:00 – 9:00: John Roebuck
- Saturday, September 21, 11:00 – 1:00: John Roebuck
- Saturday, September 21, 1:00 – 4:00: Brad Prevadoros
- Sunday, September 22, 11:00 – 1:00: Brad Prevadoros
- Sunday, September 29, 1:00 – 3:00 Jayda Nye Thor
Artwork image by Sheryl Parsons.
CALL FOR MUSICIANS: Open gallery slots for artists to perform acoustic or small electric sets during the exhibition. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in playing music at this event, and we would love to hear from you!
For Submitting Artists:
Show Runs: September 18 to 29, 2019
Submission Deadline: August 28, 2019
Artists Notified: September 6, 2019
Drop off Artwork: Wednesday September 11 to Sunday September 15
Pick up Artwork: Sunday, September 29, 2019
Open Call in any 2D or 3D medium.
Click here to submit your artwork on the Gallery Submission Form page.
Click here to view the Coast Collective’s Submission Guidelines.