Photographing 3 Dimensional Artwork with James Emler (Mar)
March 7 & March 14, 2019
Thursday, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Please register by February 28, 2019
Instructor: James Emler
This Digital Photography for Artists Workshop Series includes 3 sections offered at the Coast Collective.
Prerequisite: Intro to Digital Photography
Section 3: Digital Photography for Artists 3 D
This third session is a practical demonstration on lighting and the geometry of photographing 3 dimensional artwork. This class and series can be very helpful for artists wanting to enter shows and display work online.
- Understanding the colour of light and its effect on the subject
- The geometry of lighting a 3-D surface
- Using specular and diffused light sources
- Basic tools required to accurately reproduce colour
- Photograph and process your own 3-D artwork in a pre-established studio setting
Take all three for only $262.50 (gst included in this price).
Learn more about James Emler
Workshop entrance on Wale Rd
Parking beneath building