How one Artist Built a Successful Art Business with Richard Wong (Sep)
September 22, 2019
Sunday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Please register by September 15, 2019
$40 + gst
Instructor: Richard Wong
The Coast Collective is happy to host this informative afternoon session with the popular Victoria artist, Richard Wong.
Richrd shares: Ten years ago I did not know how to paint, let alone build and run a successful art business. Today, I’m established and my business provides a nice income. I have learnt a lot along the way, mostly through trial and error. I would like to share all that I’ve learned with you.
Bring pen and paper. Bring your questions. Hear my stories (all true). Have a few laughs! There will be lots discussed.
Here is a sampling:
1. All important tangibles
2. Your mood and sales
3. Finding your niche
4. Building partnerships and relationships
5. Some marketing tips that work (for me).
6. Imagine what you can do if you know who your customers are and what they are likely to buy, in advance.
7. Building several income streams
8. Getting two pay days out of one piece of fine art
9. Surviving the journey
10. You’ve made it. Great! Congrats!……Now what?
Learn more about Richard Wong
Workshop entrance on Wale Rd
Parking beneath building