From Painted Paper to Mixed Media Magic with Niki Green (Feb)
February 18th & 25th, 2020
Tuesdays, 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Please register by February 11, 2020
$130+gst Price includes all supplies
Instructor: Niki Green
Learn how to create a Mixed Media piece of art that is interesting, fun, and reflects you, the artist.
Niki will show you how to paint beautiful, detailed papers using acrylic paints, inks, gel pens, stencils, stamps, and more. These papers will be cut up to use as collage pieces to create a finished project. (More than one if time allows)
- Learn about many different kinds of medium
- Use these mediums in conjunction with stencils and stamps to paint papers tht have beautiful layers of colour patterns and details
- Experiment with colour, texture, line, pattern, doodles and more
- Prepare and cut your painted papers to adhere to your cradle board
- Add detail to our collage pieces
- Create more contrast by outlining your focal points with gel pens to make your collage pieces pop
- Touch up areas and add stencils and stamps to the background
So come and let loose, have some fun, and create a one of a kind, fun piece of Mixed Media Magic!
As we will be getting a little bit messy, please wear clothes that don’t mind getting messy.
Learn more about Niki Green
Workshop entrance on Wale Rd
Parking beneath building