Digital Photography for Artists 2 D with James Emler (Feb)
February 21 & Feb 28, 2019
Thursday, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Please register by February 14, 2019
Instructor: James Emler
This Digital Photography for Artists Workshop Series includes 3 sections offered at the Coast Collective.
Pre-requisite: Intro to Digital Photography
Section 2: Digital Photography for Artists 2 D
This second session is a practical demonstration of lighting and the geometry of photographing flat artwork. This class and series can be very helpful for artists wanting to enter shows and display work online.
- Understanding the colour of light and its effect on the subject
- The geometry of lighting a flat surface
- Using specular and diffused light sources
- Basic tools required to accurately reproduce colour
- Photograph and process your own flat artwork in a pre-established studio setting (Bring a USB or memory stick to take home your photos)
This is the second section of the Artists Workshop Series with James Emler.
Take all three for only $262.50 (gst included in this price).
Learn more about James Emler
Workshop entrance on Wale Rd
Parking beneath building