August 25: Follow the Galloping Goose to the Coast Collective Outdoor Art Event
This Saturday, August 25, Follow the Galloping Goose to the Coast Collective Outdoor Art Event at the nearby parking lot on the corner of Wale Road and Island Highway/Sooke Road, right across from the Juan de Fuca Rec Centre.
This free event, open from 12:00 to 4:00 will feature:
- A fun interactive art activity for the public to join in on
- A pop-up market featuring local art and fine craft by 10 of our members (Colette Balliston, Linda Byrne, Deb Clay, Amy Frank, Niki Green, Christine Hopkins, Deborah Leigh, Christina Morrison, Susan Romphf, and Lillian Tetreau)
- Live music provided by Ray Spencer
- Free pizza samples donated by 328 Taphouse
- Refreshing free ice tea samples by Honestly-T
- A 2-hour visit from Fun Finder Corey from Ocean98.5
- An opportunity to visit our air-conditioned gallery to meet the artists of the Galloping Goose: Urban and Rural Landscapes exhibition (1:00 pm to 3:00 for the reception – gallery open 11:00 to 5:00)
So please take to the Galloping Goose trail and come visit us from 12:00 to 4:00 on August 25! For more information, please email Jessica at email@example.com or call us at 250-391-5522.
If you are driving to our event rather than travelling along the Galloping Goose, we request that you respect our neighbouring businesses by parking in spots designated for visitors to Westridge Landing businesses and leave parking open for patrons of the other shops. You can find Westridge Landing parking in the parkade beneath the Holiday Inn.